I Learned Everything

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

I have a layout in a new Get It Scrapped article "Telling Stories about Holiday Mentors". This was a fun project for me to work on. The truth is, I did learn everything from Nani. We all do what we do, what we cook, how we prepare, because that's how Nani does it. We learned by watching, helping and doing. 

The project is more of a tribute and a thank you to her, than a story.  My thought is that the stories will be invoked by the items on the page; the recipe in Nani's handwriting, a pot of chicken soup and Nani baking at my house. 

The page is designed with Nani and a sense of family in mind. The paper, flowers and doilies make me think of Nani. The hearts and house further represent love and family. 

Thanks for taking a look at my creative view today. I've got more sharing to do, so  come back again.

Supplies-PP, stickers-Fancy Pants, die cuts-Fancy Pants, Jellybean Soup, alphas-Fancy Pants, October Afternoon, Basic Grey, Brad-October Afternoon, wood, epoxy and resin-Freckled Fawn, Doilies-Doodlebug Designs, BoBunny, Washi-Doodlebug Designs


1 comment:

  1. This is just lovely! I think that is what every mother and grandmother hopes is that their children will feel that way.

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS