Techie

Thursday, July 25, 2013

I'm so happy I got to create something just for fun. And I am so happy that I got to be so inspired by this great sketch from Scrap Our Stash.  I like playing along there and am trying to do so more consistently.


I got the idea for these photos from Scrappin' Peeps Summer Camp Challenge #7-Computer Camp
I came across these photos accidentally and everything just fell into place.  I used an old chipboard circle and stuck the alpha stickers all the way around it to give it a raised look and  dimension.  The bling worked great with the mist splatters.  It is a rare occasion when something I envisioned in my head comes out looking pretty much the way I wanted it to.  The LO was pretty easy to put together and I love the way it turned out.

There is still a few days left to play along at Scrap Our Stash.  I'm looking forward to playing there again next month too.

Supplies:
CS-Bazzill
PP-Basic Grey, Kaiserkraft, unknown
chipboard-MAMBI
alphas-Kaiserkraft
die cut stickers-kaiserkraft and Cosmo Cricket
mist-Studio Calico
bling-hobby lobby

10 comments:

  1. What a creative way to use your alpha stickers Devra! Great job with the sketch! Thank you for playing along at Scrap our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, what a truly clever idea for your letter stickers Devra. Great page and glad you liked our sketch and played along with us. Look forward to seeing you again soon.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your take on the sketch! Great idea with the alphas! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout!I also think the alpha stickers idea is neat. I might have to scraplift that idea sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so adorable Devra! Love the stickers around the circle. Thanks for playing along at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super fun LO! I think the keyboard letters around the circle are a fabulous idea and love how the bling and splatters picks up the turquoise(?) and orange perfectly! This makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute idea! Love the way you divided up the circle & two different patterns with the photos! Thanks for playing with Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You really have a unique take on this sketch. I just love it. I like the way you sprinkled the bling around, too.

    ~Robin Redd
    Scrap Our Stash DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great take on the sketch and playing along with SOS! Cute layout!
    e.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gret layout and very nice idea using the sticker letters to create your circle. Thank you for playing along at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS