Friends

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Good morning and welcome to my second reveal of the day: Sketches with Color. Here is the color inspirations and sketch.


This is a color palette I would consider outside of my box. I decided to keep it simple.


Well, fairly simple.  I focused on the pink and used the other colors as accents. I think I am learning how to use these palettes! Especially ones containing colors I don't use regularly.  I did try something new by creating paint circles with a paper towel roll. I also traced a stencil with a pen.  The photo has a dark background and need to stand out, calling for the crisp white background on which to begin.

I hope you will com join us this month at Sketches with Color.  Remember the new format is one inspiration a month, where you can use either the sketch OR the colors, OR both for an additional chance to be the favorite for the month.

Supplies:
CS-Bazzill
PP-MME
tape-Pebbles
stencil-stusio calico
paint-making memories
mist-Heidi Swapp
alphas-Thickers
Pen-American Crafts
bling-Hobby Lobby


2 comments:

  1. Love this sketch! Awesome layout! Love how you did your circles and your little washi tape accents in the corners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute layout! Hopefully I will make it out to CKC on your coast sometime soon. Love the washi and the paint.

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS