Operation:Breathe

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Good morning!  I'm happy to be sharing my first LO as leader of Child's Play Challenges.  It doesn't mean anything really.  I'm just happy to be able to offer the opportunity to continue these challenges. I really hope you will come check them out.

Today's inspiration is the Classic Toy Challenge: The Doctor Kit


And this is how I chose to use it.


My boys didn't play with Doctor kits, but my son had surgery last summer.  We had to have his little nose 'fixed' so he could breathe. We had many trips to the doctor both before and afterwards.  The middle photo is the before and the outer photos are the day after.  I'm amazed at how quickly he recovered.

This LO is not fancy and doesn't use lots of new trends, but I like it. The focus is on the photos. Small patterns give it some interest, buttons give it dimension, and te dark background makes the photos stand out.

Like I said, I am happy to be a part of Child's Play Challenges and to have it continue. I hope you will look for inspiration in toys, books, crafts and games and join us this month.

Supplies:
CS-Bazzill
PP-LYB
buttons-random
tape-Darice
Alphas-Sassafrass, Simple Stories
brads-KI Memories
paper flower-AC
pen-Souffle




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS