Winter Wonderland

Sunday, February 9, 2020

Hello there! I'm up on the Paper Issues blog today. You know Sunday is our favorite day of the week right? It's not just Sunday, it's Scraplift Sunday! This week we are lifting A bright and colorful layout by Manda Jane. 

I love a good diagonal design. There are so many ways to make one design look unique. That's exactly what I did. I lifted this design and made it my own. I narrowed it down to two photos, used stars as my primary shape, adding splatter instead of spray mist. It's a cleaner look, which is definitely my style! The best part for me is I don't have to think about a design. All I have to do is decide what paper I want to use!

We got a little unexpected snow a few weeks ago which meant I would have a chance to use Crate Paper Snowflake! I started with the Wonderland paper for my background.  I layered die cut ephemera and stickers all around and under the photos, then created a cascade of stars and snowflakes.  I even used some little bits from Swag Bags as well. 





Thanks so much for stopping by tmy creative view today. You can also find me on Instagram @thebeachygal where I post when I'm not here.  The Paper Issues shop is fully stocked on new releases from PinkFresh, Shimelle and Doodlebug. You can get all of that and more for 20% off when you use DEVRA at checkout. See you again soon!











No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS