All is Bright

Thursday, January 23, 2020

Well hello there! I'm on the Paper Issues blog today with my project for the Split Personality challenge. This is a new challenge for us. Immediately I started thinking of ideas. Black/white, pattern/solid, stripes/polka dots. The possibilities are endless.

I will be honest, this is nothing like the idea I had in my head. I have no idea how I ended up this way. Well, I do, so here goes. I love all the Pink Paislee Together for Christmas plaids papers and wanted to mix them up to create a half and half. Nope. Couldn't make it work the way I wanted it to. on to plan B. 

I lined up the plaids. Hmmm. I like that. Then I stitched them down. No changing it now! I kept going, loading up the right side of the page with paper, stickers, ephemera. Then hit me. My split personality could be most of the design on one side of the page, a little bit on the other side. I added a small cluster on the edge of the left side. And that's the story of how my split personality page came to be. 


I found this light festival was in town over the holidays. We don't usually do Christmas stuff, but I wanted to do something with the family that we could all enjoy. There were over 1 million lights hanging, dangling, in all kinds of shapes. It was a bit cheesy, but also lots of fun. Plus, it's always a bonus if you can get a family photo, let alone a good one!




Thanks for stopping by my creative view today. You can find this and all of our challenges in the January Challenge album  in our Facebook Group. Join us for fun, daily chit chat and much more. Shop the Paper Issues store using DEVRA at checkout for 20% off your purchase.  See you next time. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS