Stay Cool Bro

Friday, March 8, 2019

Hey there! I'm sharing this layout on The Cut Shoppe blog today. It features the new Stay Cool Bro cut file.


Come on. I kinda feel like this was made just for me. There are so many ways I want to use it. Because there's always more than one way to use a cut file right?  Today though, is simple. Two boys, brothers, bright colors, inspiring sentiments. Boom. 

There are many layers to this cut file. I used the innermost lines, backing it with the entire outline of the file. Using this Simple Stories L'il Dude brightly colored stripe highlights the cut file and gives my page so much fun energy. It really was very easy to put together! It's such a statement it only needs a few embellishments. Small clusters of mixed ephemera, chipboard, stickers and A Flair for Buttons flair finish this off perfectly.






I'm so happy you stopped by my creative view today.  I have so much more to share and hope you come back again soon.  We love to see how you create with our cut files. Share with us in our Facebook Group, The Cut Shoppe Scrap Spot. See you next time!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS