Birthday Balloons

Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Hey there and good morning! I'm part of today's Get It Scrapped blog article talking about different ways to scrapbook your favorite subject. 

I love to scrapbook my children. I used to scrapbook the things they did as they were growing up, such as going to the park, visiting the zoo, or playing with their friends. Now that they are older, there are fewer of these opportunities. I try to capture unique pieces of their personality through feelings and emotions.

Here I'm showing the pure joy these balloons bring my son year after year. The look on his face hasn't changed. I could share his joy in other ways, but his smile and reaction is genuine. I love to look at his beautiful smile knowing that is truly how he feels.  

I used the new Crate Paper Hooray collection emphasize the birthday event for this layout. The For You paper is a great foundation for all these photos! This also enabled me to play along with this months Take 5 challenge at Paper Issues . I used stripes, mint, stickers, wood pieces and fussy cutting. Patterned paper is a given! 😀


Every year on his birthday we buy our son a dozen balloons. Each year we do this, he realizes more and more it's a special day for him.

Thanks so much for stopping by my creative view today. Check out the Get It Scrapped blog to see more examples as well as the Paper Issues Facebook group to see all the December challenges. See you again soon, I have more to share.

supplies: Paper, stickers, die cuts, alphas-Crate paper/American Crafts, wood pieces-Studio Calico, Pen and adhesive-EK Success


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS