Brush Them Chompers

Wednesday, November 7, 2018


Hey there! I'm on The Cut Shoppe blog today. I have a confession. I did it again. I used multiple cut files. Maybe that's my thing? Anyway, my other confession, is that I had no real plan when I began this page,

I knew I wanted to use the new Buffalo Plaid  cut file. I really wanted to stitch it. So I converted the cut line into stitching lines. That's when my plan tarted to come together.  I hadn't intended on filling it with paper, but it was too plain. I offset the file internally, and voila, that part was done.

Now that I had a plan, I chose photos, which led me to paper. I wanted a colorful happy page and went right to my stack of Shimelle Box of Crayons. Paper then led me to frames!  I love frames!  I also like to be kitschy.  The 'smile' frame from the  Instant Camera and 'cheese' frame from Say Cheese  fo with my photos so well I had to use them!  The colors are bright and bold, the frames around my photos are perfect and in the end this no plan thing worked out well!


You have no idea how important these photos are. Getting him to brush his teeth, even him letting us brush his teeth has been a lifelong battle. After some extensive dental work, we were determined to end the battle. It has taken some time, but I can say that every day, we battle less and less. And some days, like this one, he will even try to so it himself. So smile and say cheese indeed. 




Thanks so much for stopping by my creative view today. I hope I've inspired you to try multiple cut files on one project. Some back again soon. I have much more to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS