Life's Okay

Friday, June 8, 2018

Hey there and good morning! I'm off to a slow start this month but I have lots of ideas brewing. I plan on getting more done, little by little. Anyway, today I have a project I made for the Put It On an Angle challenge at Paper Issues.

I know, I know, you think I cheated. I should have tilted the photo or the papers, or designed on an angle. Nope. Not today. I used the Soak in the Sunshine cut file, and all those rays are on an angle. Boom.

Time to break out some more Shimelle Box of Crayons, I stitched the rays in the same colors as the papers. Almost a traditional rainbow but not quite. A bold background like this required little more than the few die cuts, stickers and layers behind the photo. Done.


Sometimes things get a little crazy. Lots going on, everyone is coming and going. Then there is a small moment like this, when I get time with my guys. Everything stops and for that minute I am reminded that life is okay.

Thanks so much for stopping by my creative view today. Come back again soon, I have more to share.  Head over to the Paper Issues shop to pick up some new Jillibean Soup and Simple Stories as well as many other of your favorite manufacturers. They are always 20% off when you use DEVRA at checkout.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS