Squad Goals

Thursday, May 24, 2018

Good morning! I am still working my way through the May challenges at Paper Issues. Today I'm joining the Girls Rule the World challenge. 

I dont know why I've been waiting to use Pink Paislee Pick Me Up. It's so pretty! Well, anyway used it today. Ive been really into altering papers to use them in different ways on my pages. My latest victim was the specialty vellum. I cut it all apart, using it to fill the page with all the sentiments that make me think of my friends, our relationship and what we do together. It was so easy. I left open spaces and filled them with a variety of embellishments. To soften the lines I added a few pieces of A Flair for Buttons flair. The Strut Your Stuff and Gold & Black Girl Boss fit perfectly on my page. We can talk about the title if you want too. We are our own Squad. It was the only one I was going to use!


These ladies are my Squad, my Tribe. Im soapy to be able to call them my friends. 

Thanks for stopping by my creative view today. one back again, I have more to share. Need some mojo? Head over to the Paper Issues shop and get yourself some new stuff from Echo Park, Doodlebug and more. Use DEVRA at checkout for 20% off your purchase. Join all the fun in our Facebook Group

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS