It Grows

Friday, October 6, 2017

Hey hey we made it to Friday! Free File Friday that is! Paper Issues has over 100 cut files in the shop and they are all FREE! Today we are focusing on all the cut files that have leaves on them. 

My layout today all revolved around the leaves. But I didnt have a photo I wanted to use. So I took one!  I searched through all the files and landed on the Better Together bouquet. The best part was Welcome Home by Carta Bella arrived in the shop, then quickly into my hot little hands! Now, I have to say, this is not really what I consider my style of paper collections, but there are some wonderful family sentiments, small patterns, and gorgeous florals, including Gather Flowers, which I used behind the cut file. The page is really very simple, revolving around the cut file. I only added a few pieces of chipboard and tags. It didn't need anything else. 


My son gave me this plant for Mother's Day.  I do not have a green thumb. I don't even try. Plants are not my thing. I have no idea how often I'm supposed to water it, when it needs transplanting, or if its an indoor or outdoor plant. Somehow, it has not only survived but grown and flowered multiple times.

Thanks so much for being with me all week. I'm not done yet so come back again soon. 


Supplies: CS & alpha-American Crafts, PP-Carta Bella, Dear Lizzy, Fancy Pants, Chipboard, Tags-Carta Belam Mist-Heidi Swapp, Studio Calico, enamel pieces-Fancy pants, 




SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS