Off the Page!

Monday, September 11, 2017

Good Monday to you. The new Pinspire Me mood board is up at Paper Issues today and it's pretty fantastic. It has color, shape, texture and theme! Everything you could want in a mood board.


Well, I love it. I was inspired by the overall theme of school and learning. I finally worked on a project I've been wanting to do for almost a year. I covered a wood iPad stand for my son. After several projects, I still had plenty of the Carta Bella Toy Box collection in my stash. What better product for this project! I used 3 different papers to cover the front and the back, covering it with several layers of waterproof Mod Podge. Then I added stickers, die cuts and chipboard pieces to make it look more fun. 

Side View
I decorated the back side of it as well. How could I not use a die cut that said 'made with love'?  

My son uses an iPad to communicate. It goes everywhere we do. There was a small stand that came with his case, but it quickly got lost, so we needed something else. He loves letters so I thought this could serve a purpose, but entertain him as well.

Thanks so much for stopping by my creative view today. I have stuff planned all week so come back again tomorrow. 


Supplies: Ipad stand-Ben Franklin, paint-making memories, Mod Podge, paper, stickers, chipboard-Carta Bella



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS