Who's the Alpha

Sunday, August 27, 2017

Hey good morning! It's Scraplift Sunday at Paper Issues. OMG I love today's layout by Cat Martin. It's striking in all the right ways. The large title, the black and white, the touches of color. It is spectacular.


So let's start with that large title. I couldn't get it out of my head, but also couldn't wait to do it! I cut it with the Thick Paint Alpha cut file. I had already set aside this new PinkFresh BoysFort for these photos so all I had to do was lay everything out, move it around, then glue it down. The only major change to the design I made was using two photos.


One of my friends' daughter was hanging out with us one night. Oh , I can't forget her dog too. Well, my dog always has to be the center of attention. Wherever they were, he was right there with them.

Thanks so much for stopping by my creative view today. Head over to the Paper Issues Facebook group to join not only this challenge, but all of our August challenges. Come back again this week I have much more to share.

Get this new PinkFresh and more in the shop now for 20% off using my code DEVRA at checkout.


Supplies: CS- American Crafts, PP, die cuts, stickers-Pink Fresh Studio, mist-Heidi Swap, Studio Calico

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS