Heart Eyes

Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Good morning! Nope, I'm not done with August challenges!  Today at paper Issues we are highlighting projects created with our exclusive Swag Bags,  Don't now what a Swag Bag is? It's a little bag filled with bits & pieces of scrappy goodness! You can get it monthly or subscribe 6 months at a time. 

I used primarily the August Swag Bag with some pieces from the Travelers Notebook kit. I cut apart several of the 3x4 papers into smaller pieces, placing them in groupings in two corners. I took some of the whole papers layering them under my photo. I added lots of the bits and pieces over the corner groupings. The new Amy Tangerine Hustle & Heart The Lucky Ones Thickers gave me the title I needed to finish this off. 


We have had a dog for almost 8 years. It's only been the last few months that he has become interested in and pays attention to him. The biggest challenge is he doesn't know his own strength when it comes to grabbing and pulling. To see him listening and trying to be gentle with our friend's dog made my heart melt. 

Thanks so much for stopping by my creative view today. Keep coming back, I have so much more to share!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS