Live It Up

Sunday, February 5, 2017

Happy Sunday to you. Nope. Paper Issues does not take Sundays off. Today Is the Notable Quotable challenge. See this quote? Super cool. So many ways to make inspiration!


Me? I went with the "live your life" part of it. I truly wanted to use this Butterfly Wreath cut file and more of the stunning Hazelwood collection by One Canoe Two. I started by cutting with the Woodland paid paper, then using the remainder to back my cardstock. Other than the scraps I used to back my photos, the rest of the pages uses stickers, enamel pieces, and ephemera. 


As my children are getting older, I'm finding myself kind of 'taking my life back'. This page is really just a reminder of who I was, who I am, and who I want to be this next year. 

Thanks so much for stopping my my creative view today. You too can get some of this beautiful Hazelwood collection in the Paper Issues store along with so many other new collections including Shimelle, PhotoPlay , Crate Paper and so much more.  Use my code DEVRA for 20% off your purchase.

Supplies: Cardstock-American Crafts, Alphas-Studio Calico, Thickers, PP, stickers, ephemera, enamel pieces, Hazelwood  by One Canoe Two. Silhouette, mist-Heidi Swapp



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS