You Can Go Your Own Way

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Hey there! My promise to post regularly still isn't happening. Since it's November, can I blame it on the season?  Anyway, I am sharing a page that I created for today's Get It Scrapped blog article, Ideas for Photo Short Cuts to Make your Scrapping Faster.

On our way to the park, my son couldn't decide which direction he wanted to go. He kept turning around, looking at everything around him. He wound up standing backwards in his walker. He didnt want to miss anything!


I knew I would scrapbook this photo as I was taking it. To speed up my process, I printed it at home, then put it in an envelope with notes about the photo. These notes included a possible title, and ideas for the design, which in this case included arrows. When it was time to work on this page, these notes led me to the product that supports the story and design.  I chose a travel themed collection, but again, I used the embellishments to create some humor.  I over emphasized use of the arrows, but they really show the true meaning of the story behind this photo. The page came together in under an hour.


Try this tip or head to the Get It Scrapped blog to see how some of the other team members speed up their process.Not only are the ideas fantastic, so are their layouts.

Thanks for stopping by my creative view today. I have so much more to share, it's just making the time to write and post. I'm trying!

Supplies: Cardstock-SEI, Patterned paper, dies cuts, epoxy stickers and wood veneer-Crate Paper, brads-My Minds Eye, Alpha-Lilly Bee, pen and adhesive-EK Success

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS