Brunch Bunch

Sunday, November 15, 2015

Well Hello, hello and welcome to the mid month challenge reveal at Picture This. For this next challenge, we are asking you to use:

1 PHOTO +CARDSTOCK+GOLD 



Sounds good to me! So why did I have such a hard time with this?  Because I had too much to choose from that's why. I chose this photo a while ago, but got stuck on how I wanted to scrap it. Then along came another challenge, from Paper Issues. I put the two together and voila. A cardstock base, one great photo, and lots of gold...alphas, thinkers and transparencies. 


I have finally found myself with a good group of friends. We get together regularly for brunch. One one such occasion, we talked about what we could call ourselves. The title of this page is essentially what we came up with. A combination of several movies about women all rolled into one.  

Thanks for stopping by my creative view today. I've got lots of new things to share, so come back again soon.

Supplies: CS-Paper Accents, PP-My Minds Eye, Crate Paper, Stickers, chipboard, die cuts-Crate Paper, alphas-Sassafrass, American Crafts, My Minds Eye, Lily Bee, Silhouette, mist-Studio Calico


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS