Portillo's and/or BUST

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Hey there! I'm up on the Get It Scrapped blog today, sharing a I page I made using pocket page cards on a traditional layout. This arctic le is part of this month's membership eBook class Pocket Page design.

I chose 3x4, 3x3 and a few 1x4 pocket cards from a travel themed collection to create a diverse layered matte for my photos. The cards are placed so there is movement around the whole page. I used a travel themed paper collection, and selected cards with sayings that could be interpreted with a double meaning, giving the page a playful feel. 


Portillo's is one of our favorite restaurants in Chicago. When my son found out there was one where we were vacationing, he asked to eat there every meal.  We didn't go for every meal, but I hoe the 4 times we did go satisfied his craving for a while. 

Thanks for taking a look at my creative view today. I always have lots to share so come back again soon.  
Supplies: Cardstock-American Crafts, Patterned Paper, wood pieces, epoxy stickers-Crate Paper, Alphas-American Crafts, Basic Grey, Glitz Designs, enamel dots-Doodlebug Designs, My Minds Eye, word sticked-Freckled Fawn, twine-Doodlebug Designs. Ink-Ranger, Colorbox, pen-Sakura, adhesive-EK Success

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS