Wanna Piece?

Saturday, April 4, 2015

Yippee! It's Sketchy Saturday at Paper Issues.  We have another fantastic sketch created by Jen Chapin. Isn't is aweomse?

I thought it would be fun to use the sketch to create a page about our celebration of Pi day.  The photos are not great, so I thought a fairly neutral colored page would be best. The new Fancy Pants Office Suite had just want I had in mind. I love the bold black & white patterns mixed with the soft pastels and gold, all the gold! My favorite thing in the line though are the Labels. Oooh, there are some great little bits in that package, and all over my page. I also added some Heidi Swapp gold foil chipboard pieces and a few Crate paper puffy stickers too. I used a Silhouette pie chart cut file to make the circle. Then I hand cut the pull out piece. 


No, this is not something we usually celebrate or even make a big deal of. My son has been extremely interested in math. He mentioned the extra excitement over the date coinciding with the next several Pi digits. 3.14.15.9.26. So, a 9:26 am on 3-14-15, we had apple pie for breakfast.

Thanks for stopping by my creative view today. There are several other fabulous projects create by the team on the Paper Issues blog. All the products I used on my page are available in the Paper Issues Store. Use code Beachgal for 20% off your order
Supplies-CS & alpha-American Crafts, PP & ephemera-Fancy Pants Office Suite, other bits, Heidi Swapp gold foil chipboard pieces , Crate paper puffy stickers, mist-Tattered Angels, 







No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS