'Cause it's all about that Base

Sunday, April 26, 2015

Hey there! It's Printable Sunday over at Paper Issues. Each month a new set of FREE printables are available for downloading in the Paper Issues shop. I decided to use one from the  March release and one from April.

The baseball one for sure was going on this page.  I was going to use 'Obsessed' on another page, but it made me laugh, so I used it here instead. I trimmed it down to3x5 to better fit the design of my page did some baseball stitching over it to highlight it. The rest of the design is just wonky. But it works.

I laid out the block, then surrounded it with the following. I used the red Bella Blvd transparency under the Paper Issues circle/star cut file. I sprayed the cut file with the new Heidi Swapp Color Shine mist in Tea.  I didn't use many embellishments due to the design, but I did use the Pinkfresh Studio rub ons that were included in the April Swag bag, as well as one of the Snarky Stamps Hey Dude stamps, and a wood veneer from the Elle's Studio Cienna collection.


You see, I love Baseball. I live for spring, for the beginning of the season. I feel horribly sad in the fall when the season is winding down. I'm 100% sure it has to do with spring and summer being my favorite seasons of the year though too.

While on our most recent vacation in Arizona, we had the opportunity to go to our first baseball game of the season. Giants vs. Diamondbacks. No, these are not 'my' teams. Who cares?!? It was opening week! It was the opening series! We were at the stadium, eating hotdogs, watching the game and keeping score. And that's all that mattered.

So there you have it. Thanks for taking a look at my creative view today. You can find all of the products mentioned and more by clicking on the links above. While you are shopping, be sure to use my code BEACHGAL for 20% off your order
Supplies: CS-American Crafts, PP-Echo Park, Bella Blvd, Washi-Queen & Co, mist-Heidi Swapp, stamps-Snarky Stamps, ink-Colorbox, Wood veneer, Freckled Fawn, Elle's Studiocircle/star cut filePrintablesSwag bag, enamel dots-Freckled Fawn, Studio Calico, WRMK Sew Easy, thread-DMC


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS