We All Live on the Disney Submarine

Monday, December 1, 2014

If you are looking for today's Child's Play Challenges reveal, please go here

Good morning and welcome to the Scrapbook Generation December Blog Hop. You should have arrived here from Steffanie's Blog   If this happens to be your first stop, it would be best to go to Scrapbook Generation and begin from there.

I have created this for your viewing pleasure today:

I used a sketch from the 2 page Travel Sketches book. This book happens to be a personal favorite. I find myself continuously using it.

These are photos of my younger son's first ride on the Submarine at Disneyland. It was another "what should we expect" moment, and another "he did ok" moment when it was over.  This paper collection is an all time favorite of mine; one I hoard and will be terribly sad when it is all gone. That being said, I think I was more excited to use the chipboard embellishments than anything else on this layout. Because there are so many photos and they are different sizes and range, I used only the chipboard and nothing else. The sketch helped me put this layout together quickly and easily. 

You can find this sketch and many more in the Scrapbook Generation store.  In fact, if you want to try one out before making a purchase, there is a free sketch available in the store each month.  Thank you for stopping by my creative view today.  From here, please go to TinaGale's blog.  Please leave a comment on each blog in the hop. one lucky commenter will receive a Sketch book bundle of their choice from the Scrapbook Generation store.  You have one week to complete the hop. The winner will be drawn Monday Dec 8.

Supplies: PP-Crate paper, Cosmo Cricket, chipboard-Cosmo Cricket, Alphas-Doodlebug Designs, Jillibean Soup

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful water theme layout! Love the under water theme embellies! I like the sketch design! I may like to use it one day! FAB colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Love the title and the embellishments! Nice job :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling photos! I love the travel sketch book too. That octopus is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Neat layout! Love SG's sketches and really like how you scrapped this one.....great photos & fun elements!

    ReplyDelete

  5. Cute double page.. Loving these cute embellishment popped up to the page.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a great layout! I love the pictures of your son and with having a son with autism, I know all about those special moments!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved the LO and the story. Embellishments are great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute layout - love the pictures.
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the title/theme of your layout along with the embellishments. It all came together so wonderfully! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love how many photos you got on this page!

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS