Lucky

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Oh happy day. It's Monday again. And it's Halloween week. But I have mixed emotions. My boys are no longer Trick-orTreating. They have outgrown it. I guess it's time for a new Halloween tradition. It's also time for another challenge and reveal at Let's Get Sketchy


First, I flipped the sketch around to the way I used it.  I use mostly 4x6 photos, so it was easy for me to convert this to a one photo layout. I liked the idea of the steps of the altered papers so left the banner one sided. Because I used a pre printed paper, i changed the embellishments at the sides of the page. Lastly, I moved the title. 


We loved walking around Downtown Naperville on warm sunny days. No matter what, we always had to stop at his fountain and make a wish. And take a picture. So, it's just another moment captured and a chance for me to say "remember when..."

Thanks for taking a look at my creative view today.  Stop by again. I've got lots to share

Supplies: PP, stickers, die cuts, chipboard, alphas and brads-Simple Stories, washi-MME, pearls-Freckled Fawn, twine-Doodlebug Designs, Jillibean Soup, mist-Studio Calico

2 comments:

  1. Love your take on the sketch. Great page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic layout Devra! What a great photo to scrap! Love the colorful star studded background!

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS