Happy Birthday

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

There is a new article on the Get it Scrapped blog. Today we are discussing 2 page layouts created with a simple grid on one side of the page.  This was an assignment right up my alley and I enjoyed working on my layout.


It's a fairly self explanatory layout. We are celebrating my son's birthday.  As I've mentioned before, I have a hard time editing photos. That's one of the reasons this was easy for me to do. I chose to feature the photo of him with his cousins and use the grid for the photos of him with his cake. Although the photos are of different parts of the event, the layout is united with the paper strips that traverse the two pages. I also created clusters of embellishments in a visual triangle that cross the two sides.

There are several other great examples on the Get it Scrapped blog. It's an active creative blog week for me. But that's the way I like it. More posting means I've had more scrappy time. Its a win win. Thanks for taking another look at my creative view.

Supplies: CS-American Crafts, PP-Bella Blvd, Stickers-Bella Blvd, Simple Stories, Wood chips-Basic Grey, Freckled Fawn, American Crafts, Sequins & Mist-Studio Calico, Enamel Dots-MME, Die Cut by Brenshevia Baker , Sew Easy by WRMK, Thread-DMC, Ink-Colorbox, Pen & Adhesive-EK Success, Sketch by Scrapbook Generation





Supplies: CS-American Crafts, PP-Bella Blvd, stickers-Bella Blvd, Simple Stories, Wood Chips-Freckled Dawn, Basic Grey, American Crafts, Sequins & Mist-Studio Calico, Enamel Dots-My Minds Eye, Die Cut by Brenshevia Baker-http://scrappingever...fe.blogspot.com, Sew Easy by WRMK, Thread-DMC, Ink-Colorbox, Pen & Adhesive-EK Success, Sketch by Scrapbook Generation

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS