Close Up

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Good Morning. I have a LO today for the latest Child's Play Challenges reveal. This weeks theme is Classic Games and it's a good one.

COOTIES!

My son loved this game, however he much preferred carrying around the heads. He'd make them in to  silly faces, using the legs as ears or the mouth. The photos I chose reminded me of this. I used some really close up head shots of the boys.


I used a sketch and some simple patterns so the photos would be the feature on the page. They are every bit as goofy as they appear here.

Thanks for looking at my creative view today. Head on over to Child's Play Challenges for more inspiration and to enter your LO in the challenge!

Supplies: CS- Bazzill-PP, stickers and alpha-Echo Park, enamel dots-MME

1 comment:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS