Our Hawaii

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Good Morning. I am sharing another LO I created for Get it Scrapped.  We were asked to create a 2 page LO on in a grid design. 

I often do 2 page layouts, I even use grids. But I wanted to challenge myself. I don't often use small photos. The first idea that came to me was using multiple photos to tell a quick story of our trip to Hawaii.  I would divide each photo by stitching actual grid lines. 


I mixed random silly photos of our trip with papers and embellishments meant to enhance the story. It's fairly simple, but it shows our vacation in a nutshell.

The grid design works here because these are individual events. By placing each element in it's own square, you see them separately.

Sipplies: Paper-Basic Grey, Simple Stories, Bo Bunny, Paper Accents, Thread-DMC, Wood Veneer-Citrus Twist Kits, Studio Calico, Recollections. Paper Clips-Freckled Fawn, Stickers-Simple Stories, Jolee's, Freckled Fawn, Ink-Memento, Washi Tape-Recollections, Stamp-Kate Spade, Alphas-American Crafts, Glitz Design

As always, thanks for taking a look at my creative view. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS