I'm Beat!

Saturday, August 31, 2013

If you are looking for About a Boy post, please go here

Hi and happy second post of the day.  You know, this can get a little crazy. I'm finally getting a little better about creating a post as soon as I finish the page. Like I said a little better...

Anyway, I am sharing my last reveal to day for Sketches With Color. Unfortunately, the site is closing. I enjoyed my time there and had fun with the sketches and the color schemes.

Here is this month's sketch and colors:

And here is my reveal:

This is what happens to him when you spend the day sightseeing and then go to a baseball game while on vacation.... 

I flipped the sketch and used horizontal photos, but left the top and bottom embellishment treatment fairly similar. The hardest thing for me with this page is that it is screaming at me to add some red as a contrast color!

I hope you will join us for the last challenge at Sketches with Color.

Supplies:
CS-Pulp paper
PP-Simple Stories
Buttons-SEI
mist-Tattered Angels




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS