Night Swimmers

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Well, I have neglected to post anything in over a week.  That has to change!  Let this be the first of multiple posts this week!  I've got some creativity up my sleeve. Now let's see if I have a chance to get it on the page!

It's reveal day again for About a Boy.  This challenge is a fun summer one. WATER.  I purposely waited to create my LO until after we returned from visiting my Dad.  With a pool in his yard, I was sure to get some great photos. (And if not, I know Dad would have some I could use).  I am proud to say that I actually took these photos and they are pretty darn good, if I do say so myself.


After a hot 4th of July with temps of 109, it was decided a night swim was in order. After all, at 10pm, it was still in the 90's.  These two were having so much fun, I decided to use an older Fancy Pants Beach Bum Collection that was more whimsical.  I even used a rub on! The giant wave!  I added the twine to the border to draw the eye downward on the page, to see all the photos.  To reinforce that idea, I placed some photo corners at the bottom of the page as well.  I think it worked!

I hope to see you playing along with the WATER challenge at About a Boy.  You have until the 29th to upload your pages.

Supplies:
Sketch-Inspired Blueprints #100
PP, chipboard, CS stickers, rub-on-Fancy Pants
Twine-Doodlebug
Alphas-American Crafts
Gems-Hobby Lobby

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS