A Small Announcement

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Good Morning!  I just have a little exciting news to share today.  I am so very pleased to tell you that I have been invited to join the Sketches with Color  Design Team.  


This will be a fun challenge for me.   My go to colors whenever I start a page are red, blue and yellow, so this will push my color boundaries tremendously. It will be interesting for me to see if having a sketch as a starting place will make it easier or not.  We shall see.  

I hope you will join me and the rest of the talented team and play along at Sketches with Color.  Challenges are posted on the 1st and 15th of the month and you have the entire month to enter your LOs.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats:). I will definitely check these challenges out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Looks like a great sketch blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. big congrats to you! and thanks so very much for your kind words on my blog.

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS