When the Wild Things Come

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Yup, another 2 pager! Thanks again to Child's Play Challenges!  The inspiration for this page comes from the book, Where the Wild Things Are by Maurice Sendak.  I had to think hard about the photos I would use.  I have a stack of photos on my desk that I pull from when I scrap.  I try really hard to use those first, before I print others.  When I looked at these Halloween pictures, I actually giggled to myself.  What could be better than Wild Things and Halloween?


My guys weren't scary, but they sure were little monsters!


I adapted a Scrapbook Generation sketch for this LO.  All PP and stickers are BoBunny. Flag banner, SEI. Title stickers, MakingMemories and Thickers, Souffel pen.  I added some Stickles to the eyes.


6 comments:

  1. Such a cute LO! I love to scrap halloween. My DS also was Scooby Doo when he was younger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wild things for sure and a two pager to boot. Way to go and thanks for joining us at childs play

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, these are perfect LO's for this challenge!! What a great job and awesome pics! Thanks for joining us at Child's Play!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fun layout, love how you scrapped the darling Halloween photos! I might have to check out the challenges at Child's Play!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all these little monsters, what a fun layout! Thanks for playing along at Child’s Play Challenges =) Tiffany

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS