LOAD #16-The Gang's All Here

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Well, I'm still 2 behind, but at least I got to do something today, and it is for LOAD and ScrapFit WWU Challenge #24 "using clusters"  LOAD day 16, a wonderful prompt: These are the people in my neighborhood.  I sooooo wanted to do something Sesame Street, but didn't have photos printed, so I did this instead.  These are my son and his friends, the children in our old neighborhood, on the day we left to move to Seattle.  He's known them since the day we moved in when he was 1 year old.  One of the boys wasn't even born yet.

I used hidden journaling behind the photo.  The navy polka dot tab pulls out.  I blocked out the other children's names.

I just wanted to do something clean and simple. I added the word cluster on the right edge.   These words were perfect to describe all the children.  

I got the idea for the LO from the SBE April 2012 mag page 106.  
My supplies are CS:Bazzill, PP-Fancy Pants, pen-American Crafts, cardstcok stickers-Basic Grey and Fancy Pants, word stickers-Tiny Type by Cosmo Cricket, Letter stickers-Tiny Type by Cosmo Cricket, Sassafrass and Thickers, brads-Heidi Swapp, jewels and button-SEI, bakers twine-Doodlebug.


4 comments:

  1. I just love this! I love the blue as the background, and the banner is just perfect! Great cluster at the bottom :) Thanks for working out with us at ScrapFIT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely page cheerful colors and a cute banner.
    byebye,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! Love the bright color pops! Glad to see you playing along at ScrapFIT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You rocked clean and simple on this gorgeous LO!! Love how your bright and bold banner and clusters pop against the blue!! Thanks for joining us for the Weekend Warm-Up at ScrapFIT! ~ Blessings

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS