For A Reason

Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Good morning! IIt's a beautiful day for some sunshine and flowers and  bright colors. Oh wait. Wrong challenge. What was I thinking. Today's project is for the Love to Hear Percussion challenge and I' sharing it on the Paper Issues blog.

I didn't get messy, but I sure did play with ink!  I made my background!  I mixed 3 different pink Distress Oxides Kitsch FlamingoSpun Sugar, and Picked Raspberry, with PinkFresh Studio Layered Stencils. Can I say how much I love these stencils?!?! They are so easy use. I love the way the 3 colors blend. I cant wait ti try it with other color combinations!  

Even better, the pinks are an awesome companion to PinkFresh Studio Keeping It Real !  I think they blend beautifully with the Deep Breath floral paper and all of the Floral Ephemera. Seriously. The flowers. Get them if you don't have them. And phrase stickers. They are the best. I found a few that fit the mood of my page!


See, you don't always have to be messy playing with inks and paints! Try it my way. It's fun!  Grab some Distress OxidesPinkFresh Studio  and more in the Paper Issues Shop! Its all 20% off when you use DEVRA at checkout. Thanks so much for stopping by my creative view today. Check out more of what Ive been creating @thebeachygal on Instagram.  See you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS