Thankful for You

Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Hey there friends! I'm on the Paper Issues blog  today with a project for the Ties That Bind challenge. So this challenge was bit more difficult than I thought. Yes, yes I know I could have tied a knot or a bow and called it a day but really that is not much a of a challenge for me? 

Well, enter the November Kit! As soon as I opened it the ideas come flooding! It's filled with Simple Stories Cozy Days and, oh, where should I start? How about these awesome chipboard frames! I tied some twine around the pumpkins stems, then a bow around the top of the frame. 

Maybe I should back up a bit...because before I could even lay down any paper, I had to make my background!Yes, that's right, I jumped on the Distress Oxide train. I mixed some colors through an Altenew stencil . I think I am never going to use a solid background again. 

Anyway, I trimmed, layered, tucked and tore a few papers and ephemera, then reconnected the two sides by tying them back together with more twine. And come on, I think we need to talk about how these two young men are the ties that bind, to each other and to me!


Thanks for stopping by today. Head over to the shop fast to grab yourself a  November Kit, some Distress Oxides and anything else that catches you eye. Use DEVRA at checkout for 20% off your purchase. Share what you make with us in our Facebook Group where you can find this and all of the   November Challenges. See you again soon!






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS