Sunshine On My Mind

Saturday, September 14, 2019

Hey there! I'm excited to share my first September project on the Paper Issues Blog today. I created this layout for the Pinspire Me challenge.

I know, I know. you are looking at this, looking back at the board and wondering where in the world did she come up with this? Well, let me tell you. See that top right square? I was inspired by the layers of dots.

I started but cutting a stencil out of the Spraying Water cut file. I used gelatos and art crayons to color through the stencil. Then the layers began! I used lots and lots of Nuvo drops, then threw on some sequins that were in my swag bags to create the layers on the dots.  I used the Paper Issues Kits for the rest of the page. I love the versatility of these kits!


One of my favorite things to do at my Dad's house it to lay on the blue raft in the pool. Just me, the sun and the water. Pure relaxation.



Thanks so much for stopping by my creative view today. Come back again soon, I have more to share. Catch me on Instagram too @thebeachygal





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS