Love That Smirk

Thursday, June 13, 2019

Hey there! I've got a project on the A Flair for Buttons blog today that I made for the Paper Issues Boys Will Be Boys challenge. 

Did I hear boys? Oh this challenge is right up my alley. I chose the Pretty Little Studio Bohemian Dreams collection for this today, using it to back the die cut heart that came in the June Pontoon kit. Wow this collection is amazing. I love the bright colors and fun patterns. Using a larger die cut means I don't need to use a lot of embellishments. I layered a few die cuts. then added, you guessed it: flair!

I chose pieces from 3 different sets, Hashtag boy, Hello Summer and Epic flair. The turquoise  and yellow pieces fit right in. I love the Live Out Loud piece. It ties all the colors together.


Oh this child of mine. He has the best grin in the world. And he knows how and when to use it. 



Thanks so much for stopping by my creative view today. Hope to see you back again soon.





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS