Soar

Sunday, May 19, 2019

Hey there! It's Sunday and you know what that means...It's Scraplift Sunday with Paper Issues. I'm  sharing my lift of Angie's page on the  Paper Issues blog today.  



I love the diagonal design in Angie's page!  You know what else I love? Crate Paper All Heart ! It's so inspiring! All the flowers, photos and girl power?  I just can't get enough. I started with the Wild paper as the background. I used one of the cut apart papers to create my diagonal design, filling in spaces with the Ephemera,  6x12 Stickers, and  Dreamer Thickers . I couldn't think of a better way to use the Girl Boss and Lovely Words A Flair for Buttons flair!  Seriously, this couldn't have been any easier. 


I've been really feeling like I need a boost of confidence. I chose a lot of these powerful words to remind me that maybe I don't. 

Thank so much for stopping by my creative view today. Come back agin soon, I've got more to share!  You can get Crate Paper All Heart in the Paper Issues shop for 20% off your purchase when you use DEVRA at checkout. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS