Heart and Soul

Friday, August 17, 2018

Hey there and good morning! I'm on the Paper Issues Blog today sharing this page featuring our FREE cut files. Do you have an electronic die cut machine? Have you used our cut files? Well, I'm showing you today exactly why you should!


I used 2 cut files today on my page. Yep. 2. Can you see them?  First is the Perfect Pair cut file. No, It's not cut out anywhere. I shrunk it down, copied it, then used pens to sketch it out. See it now? It's the background!   I filled in all the little hearts with stickers and enamel shapes from PinkFresh and my stash.

The second cut file I used is Beat of my Heart. I cut out one of the hearts to frame my photo, as well as one of the 'heart beats'. Both of those are layered over a bunch of PinkFresh fussy cut hearts. The truth is, these cut files really are the star of this page. I didn't need to add much more. Not even a title. I let the little bit of ephemera I used do that for me.





My husband and I don't get a chance to go out much, but we did make the time to go out and celebrate our anniversary. It's nice to go out and a good reminder we need to do it more often!

Thanks so much for stopping by my creative view today. I appreciate you being here. Head over to the Paper Issues shop to get yourself some new goodies. They are always 20% off when you use DEVRA at checkout.  See you again soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS