Party On...

Sunday, November 26, 2017

Good morning! I feel like I have neglected my blog. What has really been neglected though is my crafty time. Life changes have cut into that the past couple of weeks. Im trying to get a handle on everything so I can change that! Anyway, It is Scraplift Sunday at Paper Issues and I am joining the fun!  Today lifted Mary-Ann and her amazing Pinspire Me layout. 

I love her original and did tried to recreate some of the layering and embellishment clustering. Shimelle Glitter Girl is so bright and colorful, I have to be careful not to go to crazy. That led t me using smaller clusters and less layering. That's ok. That's what scraplifting is all about. Using someone else to inspire you.


I may (or may not) be almost doom with my birthday photos. Regardless, this could be the opening or closing page of the book. You decide for me. I had as much fun with my letterboard as I did the party, just kidding. 

Thanks for stopping by my creative view today. Come back again soon. I have more to share. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS