Summer Fun

Sunday, July 9, 2017

Happy Sunday folks! Another round of Sraplift Sunday is up on the opaper Isseus blog. Today we are lifting a delightful page Stacie made.

When I first saw this  Pebbles Sunshiny Days Let's Float paper the only thing I wanted to do was cut it apart! I'm so happy to have had the inspiration to do so! I kinda feel like those photos are floating on paper water! I tucked some of the other papers from this collection behind the photos, added some of the chipboard stickers and a few ephemera pieces from Echo Park Summer dreams and called it done. The bulk of the work was fussy cutting the paper apart. But I love the look and the page!


I'm already missing the days of lazing in my Dad's pool with my guys. They are big now and want to laze by themselves! I guess that means I should take the time to relax my self!

Thanks so much for taking a look at my creative view today. I've got a lot to share this month, so come back again soon!


Supplies: CS-American Crafts, PP-Pebbles, Echo Park, Chipboard-Pebbles, Stickers and ephemera-Echo Park, Was-Freckled Fawn


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS