If the Wine Fits...

Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Hello again!  We have another new challenge for you today at Paper Issues called  Scrap Soup. This is going to be a fun one! We are giving you some 'ingredients' to use for your project. You can add more to it. The rest is up to you! You can find more information on the blog or in our Facebook group. 



So I layered the 3 4x6 papers behind my photos, setting them on a 'shelf' made up of the 9" and 11" papers.  There are 4 words in the title, or another way to look at it is, there are words in 4 places on the page. I have my 7 embellishments, more than that actually. See its to so hard!

I used a mix of things on my page, but the papers are all Amy Tangerine On a Whim. I knew This is what I would use for these photos. The colors na patterns are bold bright and wonky, but somehow, they seem to work well together! The background didnt look good plain white. Fortunately, there is this Paradise paper. I love small patterns as backgrounds. I love the silliness of the stickers and die cuts.

Again, thanks for stopping by my creative view today. Head over to the store to get some On a Whim or some other new goodies! Save 20% when you use my code DEVRA at checkout! See you again soon!

Supplies: PP, die cuts-Amy Tangerine, flair-Flair for Buttons, stickers-American Crafts, brads-Simple Stories, Basic Grey, MME, wood & acrylic-ColorCast Designs, alpha-American Crafts

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS