This is My Perfect

Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Good morning! It's time for another Product Spotlight at Paper Issues. Today the spotlight is on the new PinkFresh Live More.  I will be honest, I have not used a lot of PinkFreash in the past, but I LOVE this collection. Maybe its the real life aspect of it, maybe its the colors. But the whole of it appealed to me. So, here is my first attempt!

I cut apart the Focus paper, placing it on white card stock. I went through the phrase stickers, placing relevant ones in between the colored lines. I added a few die cuts, some more phrases and puffy stickers, a title using the copper foil alphas and called it finished, The colors are so light and airy, combined with my photo called for a clean background. As much as I wanted to throw down some splatters, I didn't!


Thanks so much for stopping by my creative view today! I cant wait to create more things with the PinkFresh Live More collection. You should try it too! It's 20% off when you use my code DEVRA at checkout!


Supplies: Cardstock-AMerican Crafts, PP, stickers, die cuts and alpha-Pink Fresh

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS