Dr. J

Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Helo there! Im sharing a really fun page I created for today's Get It Scrapped blog article.  There are so many fantastic ways to use embellishments, But how about combining them to create something new!  I chose to use all kinds of embellishments arranged in the shape of a specific motif.

I die cut an oversized basketball and filled it with all the small orange embellishments I could find. It's filled with buttons, brads, sequins and even random chipboard letters. I chose to fill each segment with one embellishment so the shape of the ball could still be seen. By embelliishing the basketball, I have put emphasis on the ball, reinforcing the effort it takes my son to get the ball into the basket.

My son does not like to do his physical therapy 'exercises'. We disguised his exercises as a game of basketball.  Not only did he work hard, he did it without protesting and we all had fun playing together.
Thanks so much for stopping by my creative view today. I always appreciate you being here. My creative team mates put together some really great pages for this article. Be sure to check them out.

Supplies: Cardstock: American Crafts, Patterned paper, stickers, washi tape, ephemera-Bella Blvd, Embellishments: making memories, SEI, Michaels Stores, Perler Beads, American Crafts Thickers, Studio Calico, Button Company, BoBunny, Freckled Fawn, My Minds Eye. 

1 comment:

  1. Awesome page! I love how you created the basketball! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS