500 Miles

Saturday, April 1, 2017

Good morning! How is it April already? I think that is the real April fools joke! Anyway, I'm going to start the month off right, beginning with Sketchy Saturday, the first Paper Issues challenge of the month. You can find all the details and rules of participation on the Paper Issues blog. Hen join us in our Facebook group to share your projects! Here is our new sketch. It's a fun one to play with! 


Here is my page using the sketch. I saw a lot of different ways to play. But I was really inspired to take the design and use it as the foundation for the page. Bella Blvd Make Your Mark was still on my desk and I thought it would be a great collection to use for these photos. I cut the Paint Me Pretty and Daily Details, and Make Time papers to use as the base of the design. I placed my photos on top, added several different embellishments and called it finished. It's a bright colorful page, indicative of how I feel about it.


I was recently gifted this FirBit. Sometimes a random act of kindness strikes at a time when you need it most, and therefore truly means a lot. This is one of those times. So the best way I can think of to day thank you is to use it everyday, which I am. My goal it to get to those 500 miles by June and I am well on my way. I'll keep you posted. 

As always, thanks so much for being a part of my creative view. I am really happy I bought the Bella Blvd Make Your Mark collection and I think you  will be too. So please, throw some in your cart and use my code DEVRA at checkout for 20% off your order. Cant beat that!  


Supplies: CS-AC, PP, chipboard, stickers, alphas-Bella Blvd, enamel pieces-Bella Blvd,Freckled Fawn, MME, ColorCast Designs, Wood pieces-Pink Paislee, mist-Heidi Swapp




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS