You Call These Sprinkles?

Friday, February 3, 2017

Good Friday morning to you! Oh wow! The new Paper Issues Pinspire Me board is unbelievable! 


Do you see those love birds! Oh, this board has so much inspiration!  Well, as you can see, I may have taken my inspiration from the center square, the sprinkles on the donuts.   This gave me an excuse to break out more of the Fancy Pants Joy Parade.  Oh, this line is so much fun! I started with the Sprinkle Some Joy paper as the foundation. I layered the Lighter Than Air , Happy to be Free and Wrap It In Color under my photo. From there I selected die cuts and puffy sticker embellishments that went with my story. That's one of my favorite things about this line. Although it is a 'birthday' line, it also has current sentiments and icons that go well with many themes. 


When we lived in Illinois, our local DQ offered sprinkle dipped cones. I mean dipped in sprinkles, just like a chocolate dipped cone. Its not something we ordered often, but it put a smile on our faces when we did. After visiting there last summer, we decided to order the same thing from our DQ here at home. This is what we got. It most definitely was not the same!

Thanks so much for stopping by my creative view today! Im having a blast creating with all these yummy products. You can too and get them for 20% off when you shop in the Paper Issues store using code DEVRA at checkout.


Supplies: PP, die cuts, cork, stickers, flair-Fancy Pants, alphas-October Afternoon, Fancy Pants.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS