He Always Has Time For You

Sunday, February 12, 2017

Hey there and good morning to you! I love this time of year! Want to know why? No, it has nothing to do with the weather. It has everything to do with new scrappy releases!  There is so much to choose from that I have a terrible time deciding which collections to buy! This time around is no exception!

Well, I settled on a few, ok, several lines. Today I am using the new Pink Paislee Oh My Heart by Paige Taylor Evans. My son and my Mom have such a social bond. This collection seemed to have everything in it to showcase this.

I began by die cutting the heart from Paper 14. I layered that over Paper 21. Then I was stuck! Hmmmm, cardstock or more patterned paper as the base of the page? As you can see, more patterned paper won out. Paper  8 to be precise. I love stitching on my pages, so I did some stitch art over the heart. (A little rhyme for you there).


The ephemera die cuts, Puffy Stickers and Accent Thickers add just the right finishing touches to my page.


 The copper foil ephemera is my fav!


Thanks so much for taking a look today. I hope I've given you some ideas using Oh My Heart . I cant wait to create more with it! You can get some for yourself along with so many other new collections in the Paper Issues shop! Use my code, DEVRA to save 20% on your purchase!


Supplies: PP, die cute, puffy stickers, chipboard-Paige Taylor Evans for Pink Paislee, alphas-Webster's pages, Freckled Fawn, cut file, Silhouette

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS