Velcro or Glue?

Sunday, January 15, 2017

Hey there! Devra here! Anyone out there a fan of puns? I am! Today I have a project featuring the  absolutely punny Pebbles My Funny Valentine collection. 

I love hearts. They make me happy. And really, is there a better way to show the love between a boy and his Mama? I think not.  I started with the FREE  Open Hearts Circles cut file. I filled in the hearts with both sides of the XOXO,  and Heart Fest  papers. I used the Scattered Hearts  paper under my photo. 


See that piece of ephemera there in the title? That is the whole reason I bought the ephemera pack and these papers. Yep. That's right. My kiddo is the complete definition of a Mama's boy. I say he's attached to me with velcro almost daily. But holy cow. When I saw the 'I love you' and 'I love you more' I was giddy. 


What's a page about love with out sparkly, shiny, glittery, hearts? I tell you these glitter hearts finished off the page nicely for me. Truly, one can never have to many glitter hearts. 


Now that I've spilled my heart out (get it), go get some of this Pebbles My Funny Valentine collection using the code DEVRA fro save 20% on your order. Then join our Product Spotlight challenge in the Paper Issues Friends and Fans Facebook group. We love to see what you create!


As always, thanks so much for stopping by my creative view today. Im so happy to be creating and sharing consistently. Come back again soon.

Supplies: Cardstock-American Crafts, Bazzill, PP, Ephemera, stickers-Pebbles, alphas-Pink Paislee, October Afternoon





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS