Sleep (all) Over

Monday, January 2, 2017

Hey there and Happy New Year! This year is off to a bang up start for me! In case you missed my exciting news yesterday, I am back as a member of the Paper Issues Design Team. Today I am sharing my first project as part of our brand new Issue: Stashbusters.

What is Stashbusters? Here are some ideas:

  • It's a new year, so make a dent in your stash! What are you hoarding? Is it an old collection? Is there a paper you think is too pretty to cut into? Do you have embellishments you haven't even opened? Get to work creating a project that includes something you haven't used yet or finishes off a collection by using up the scraps.
  • Show us anything about your New Year's celebrations.
  • Scrap a photo of yourself.
I finally broke into the Simple Stories Posh collection that has been sitting on my shelf since September. That dog was the perfect element for my page. I started with a couple of the 3x4 cards. I layered patterned paper to complement the cards, and added embellishments to help the story along.  Now I wasn't to use more of this line!


There are several more beautiful Stashbusters projects from the team on the Paper Issues blog as well as all the info you need about creating and linking up your projects.  I hope to see you join the challenge. When you stop by the blog, m stop by the Paper Issues store to stick up on some scrappy goodies. Be suer to sue my code DEVRA for 20% off your order.

Supplies: PP-Simple Stories, Fancy Pants, die cuts, chipboard, stickers, brads and clips-Simple Stories, Alphas-Simple Stories, Thickers, pen-Micron



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS