Sisters First, Friends Always

Friday, March 18, 2016

Well good Friday morning to you. Today I'm sharing another project created as March Guest Designer for The ScrapRoom. I'm featuring the PinkFresh papers from the FOTM kit and the Freaky Fast Friday formula, or FFF for short. Take a look at he formula we used this month.


First I looked at all the papers. Then I looked at which patterns I liked best together, then I took a deep breath and cut them up. I probably spent 10-15 minutes laying them all over the page in several different ways, until I was satisfied with the design. I stamped a few times under the papers to give the grey a little more interest. I used the die cuts, word stickers and wood pieces to create 2 of the embellishment clusters, adding a doily from my stash to create the base for the third. A bold title ties all the colors in the page together.


I met these ladies in college. It's many years later, many years lost and found. One thing is for sure, we did meet as sisters in our sorority, but we are still, and always will be friends. We toasted our 25+ year friendship at a luncheon celebrating our chapter's 50th anniversary on our campus. It was such a great weekend and a reminder that you don't have to talk everyday to be good friends. 

Thanks for stopping by my creative view today. I hope you'll come back again as I have much more to share.

Supplies: CS- American Crafts, PP, die cuts, stickers, alphas, wood pieces-PinkFresh, Doily-Doodlebug Design, stamp-KaiserKraft, ink-Colorbox, mist-Heidi Swapp




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS