What's Owl The Buzz About

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

my, oh my, Happy September to you. It is a very happy day around here. For me anyway. It's the first day of school! I'll take those early mornings in exchange or a bit of routine for all of us. Oh, a new month also means a new challenge at Picture This.  This challenge is :

2 photos + green + white + black


I think I'll do a Halloween page. I LOVE Halloween. Really. And I love scrapping the photos even more. Bright colors, creepy critters, silly critters, but always smiling faces.  All of those can be mixed together as I've done here. Spider webs? Creepy. Monsters with mustaches? Silly. Photos? Definitely happy. Bright colors mixed into the green, black and white? Easily done. 

My parents came for a visit and got to experience Halloween in all the ways, school parties and parades as well as Trick or Treating. I'm not sure who enjoyed this more, my son or my parents. Regardless, these are the first of several pages of this particular Halloween. 

Thanks for stopping by my creative view today. I'm starting this month off with a bang. There will be much more coming along this month. one back again soon

Supplies-PP-SEI, Echo Park, Bo Bunny, Stickers-Echo Park, Chipboard-BoBunny, enamel pieces-Bella Blvd, sequins-Studio Calico, Doodlebug Design, Michaels, alphas-Eco Park, American Crafts, mist-Dylusions, twine-DoodlebugDesign

1 comment:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS