Congrats!

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Good morning! There is a fun new article on the Get It Scrapped blog today: Designing pages with text elements. The idea for this article came from some of the layouts designed by fellow Creative Team member Doris Sander

I had so much fun putting this page together. I laughed the whole time. 


My husband was absolutely smitten with our new puppy Snickers. My son and I teased him that he treated Snickers more like a baby than a dog. 
 
I used a selection of baby themed product to add some humor and play on the idea that the dog is a baby. The text around the page are all sayings that are associated with a new baby, but in this case, also double as things people say about puppies.


Thanks for stopping by my creative view today. I've got a lot going on this month, so stop by again soon. 
Supplies-Patterned Paper, feathers-Bella Blvd, Stickers-Bela Blvd, Cosmo Cricket, clip-Freckled Fawn, Wood Pieces-Elle's Studio, Freckled Fawn, Alphas-Bella Blvd, My Minds Eye, American Crafts, enamel dots-My Minds Eye, Theresa Collins, ink-Memento, pen-EK Success, adhesive-EK Success, Scotch,  

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS